Thanksgiving is upon us and that means the start to the season of spending time with loved ones around a table covered in classic comfort foods. Although the holiday is filled with good times, preparing for such a feast can be stressful, especially when you’re running all over town to get things done. Luckily, Annapolis Towne Centre makes it easy to get all of your Thanksgiving shopping done in one stop!
Prepare your fresh feast with some help from Whole Foods. This high-end grocery store prides itself on fresh ingredients and healthy prepared food to elevate any meal. Thanksgiving is no exception. Whole Foods offers bountiful produce to make the classic Thanksgiving side dishes. Organic turkeys are available through pre-ordering or near the butcher section. Be sure to swing by the Bakery for freshly baked pies, cakes and breads to round out your Thanksgiving feast. Although Whole Food carries delicious prepared items and quick alternatives, their fresh produce, meats and other essential ingredients are best used for homemade dishes. Visit the recipe section of their website to inspire your Thanksgiving menu.
Target is a one-stop-shop for many occasions, including your Thanksgiving dinner. To start, Target sells several cookbooks that provide a guide as you craft your menu.
- Williams-Sonoma The Best of Thanksgiving
- The Friendsgiving Handbook
- The Night Before Thanksgiving
Once your recipes are selected, head over to the grocery section of the megastore to find everything on your list. Target offers a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats, but it’s also a reliable place for quicker options. You will find classic, familiar brands such as Kraft’s Stovetop, Mrs. Smith’s pies and Idahoan mashed potatoes that warms the heart and stomach. Since it’s hard for anyone to complete a trip to Target and only get what’s on the list, be sure to stroll through the seasonal home decor aisles for those final festive touches.
No Thanksgiving meal is complete without some adult beverages! After shopping for recipes and ingredients, add some beer and wine to your dine. Check out these local favorites in Annapolis Towne Centre.
- Bin 201 Wine Sellers specializes in little known bargain wines, collectibles, and low yield vintners. All types of wine drinkers will find something that delights both their palate and wallet to accompany their holiday meal.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant has an exceptional variety of upscale wines. From sparkling to sangrias, Cooper’s Hawk will satisfy all of your wine needs for Thanksgiving and year-round with their all-inclusive wine club membership.
- Gordon Biersch is conveniently located in Annapolis Towne Centre for the beer lovers at your Thanksgiving feast. Fill up a few growlers of their various beers on tap to enjoy while watching football during the day and that will take you through the meal.
Annapolis Towne Centre has it all no matter your budget and cooking ambitions. They have the recipes, tips, and ingredients to make a delicious meal for your special guests this coming holiday! Take advantage of the Towne Centre’s complimentary valet parking to make the most out of the holiday season.
November 29-December 1
December 13-December 24
Hours: M-Sa 11pm-8pm, Su 11am-6pm
Blog written by Kristin Dyak.